Sunday, August 28, 2011

The rest of the weekend...

So glad to be home with Gallie today!!!  We decided to go to the park for lunch and to meet up with Libby and Lily so the girls could play.








I've been trying out RED lipstick lately - looks kinda weird on me, but I kinda like it.  You can see me coming a mile away - haha.  Gallie calls it Ruby Red, and believe me, if she was allowed to leave the house in it she would be wearing it right along with me!


And I better warn you - watch out for this guy next time you're at the park.






Unfortunately, later in the afternoon Gallie came down with a fever and soar throat just all of a sudden.  I have no idea where it came from, but I'm hoping it doesn't stick around long.  Poor sickies!  She finally felt well enough to eat something - a banana roll-up.  This is her very own recipe and she'll be sharing soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment