Sunday, August 21, 2011

The rest of the weekend...

On Sunday we went out to have a picnic to celebrate my mom's birthday.  We spent most of the day outside, which was nice.  Everyone brought a salad and my grandma brought chicken... and Libby brought a homemade German Chocolate cake!  Happy birthday again, mom!!!  I can't believe you're already 29!!!  (and that I'm older than you now!  haha)




The three amigos!


The kitten on Lily's shirt looked exactly like Cody's new kitten!  Which was there today and we couldn't drag the girls away from it!


I can't believe there are only two more weeks of summer left!  Next weekend we have a trip to Portland and then Labor Day and then school starts!  Since we've only gotten a handful of "hot" days, I could really use another month :)  But on the brighter side, only two more weeks until I switch to part time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment