Monday, August 8, 2011

Repurposed Desk

Awhile ago I saw this desk that I LOVED in a pottery barn catalog, but it was $1499 - I don't think so. I showed it to my dad and he said he could build it for me. It practically looks identical - actually mine looks better! It even has the vintage glass knobs! And the best part is, it was made entirely out of recycled material (with exception of the paint). The legs are from an old bed, the doors are from old cabinets, and the other wood is from old shelving. Thank you so much, Dad!!! Also thank you to his friend Dan Draper who helped out with the cabinetry. If anyone has an expensive piece of furniture you have your eye on, these guys can build a quality replica for half the price! They can also make it repurposed, which I prefer! Can't wait to get it into my room :)



No comments:

Post a Comment