Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4 day weekends!

In finalizing my new work schedule this fall, my boss agreed to give me Thursdays and Fridays off - yay - 4 day weekends every weekend! Once I get use to that I don't think I'll be able to give it up :) I also will be pretty much keeping my same job (I thought before I would be doing more treasury work) - I'll be doing the same financial stuff and giving up retirement plan administration (which really didn't have anything to do with accounting anyway). So I'm happy about this because I won't really have to change what I've been doing. I'm also so happy to finally be able to find the right balance between work and home that I've been stuggling with for 4 years!

Since I will have a bit more time, I'm also working on a new blog about healthy eating for kids and families. It will be called "a picnic for three." Even though both Caleb and I work full time, I have still been able to put a healthy meal on the table every night (well, almost every night) and I want to show that it's possible to do even with a hectic schedule. I have a lot of good ideas for it and am excited to get it started! I'll still be attending to this blog as well - I wouldn't want to not post cute pictures of Gallie every week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment