Thursday, March 3, 2011

My wish list.

I know it's not my birthday, but this is what's currently on my wishlist:

This headboard from West Elm (I've been wanting it for about six months... I usually want something and end up "thinking about it" so long that it's no longer available - solves the problem of wanting it though).


This cardigan. I LOVE cardigans and would wear this one EVERY DAY if someone were to buy it for me :)


This bunny poster for Gallie's room. Just because she would like it.


These sandles for summer. I LOVE white sandles and would also wear these EVERY DAY.



Dark, hardwood flooring and white trim & molding EXACTLY like this room. This is more of a dream because we probably won't live in our condo long enough to make this a worthwhile project... but I still think about it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment