Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What will Callie be when she grows up???

A Park Ranger???

An Aeronautical Engineer???

A Performance Artist???
An Architect???
A Doctor of Words, like her uncle???
(This says I love my cat.)
I guess we'll have to wait and see!!!
This afternoon we went to the children's museum. We were there for 2 hours and the time flew by - We had fun! Here's what else we did (in backwards order):

Threw some dimes in the fountain (didn't have any pennies - shoot!)
Ate "treat lunch"... my fav. when I was a kid.
Checked out some new books at the Library - came home with 7 instead of the usual 5!
Watched a little Clifford while I got dressed.
By the way... here is one thing that became of the blueberries we picked last weekend - Blueberry scones and lemon curd. My mom's friend from highschool gave me these recipes like 10 years ago and they are sooooo good! Molly stayed Monday night because Caleb was out of town shooting a wedding - we started baking at 11:00 pm - I need to stop doing things like this that keep me from sleep. They were very delicious and worth it the next morning, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment