Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lunch Box Activity

I always tear out the recipes I want from my food magazines then just recycle the rest.  I decided to save a pile for Gallie to cut stuff out of and came up with this lunch box idea - it's very easy and cheap.  She "packed" three lunches before she tired of it, but it kept her entertained for over an hour so I thought I'd pass it along.

Here's what you do:

Draw a lunchbox.  Basically a square :)


Cut out foods you like.  One time we even made sure there was something in each food group just to practice that concept.


Glue stick the food to your lunchbox.



That's it - done!  This particular lunch included juice, white frosting, pink frosting, a portion of a kiwi (I think?), corn on the cob, an entire bottle of maple syrup, and a lobster (WHAT?!!  Like she would ever even consider taking one bite of lobster!  So funny!).






Just for fun... my lunch!  So wish I was motivated enough to pack an actual lunch like this to work everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment