Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Shower

Today we had a baby shower for Libby, big sister Lily, and baby Lucca.  It turned out really great and every one had a very nice time.  The baby is due in only 5 more weeks!


Gallie's special watering can dress for the shower from Gram Jennie.


Best Friends.



Other Best Friends.


Vintage Little Golden Books garland.  The two girls got to take turns picking out the books after the shower :)


Homemade (by my mom) jam favors.





The menu included Greek/Caprese skewers, ham balls (all I can say is D-lish!), an assortment of quiches, cantaloupe, and my mom's special punch.






Aren't these framed vintage book pages cute?  An addition to the new baby's room.


Gram and Gal.


This is Summer, Cody's girlfriend, who is due with a baby boy in December.


My mom in a mad dash to refresh the punch!  Go Go Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We did have a couple classic baby shower games, but also a craft!  Homemade cake plates!  I think everyone really liked this idea.  You basically glue a vintage goblet to a tea plate.  Very cute for individual desserts, cupcakes, or jewelry.



The girls were thrilled that a baby girl was one of the guests!



The Grandmas (and Molly).



For dessert we had homemade berry cobblers (by my mom), dark chocolate covered blackberries (by my dad!), and cream/jam stuffed donut holes (by Molly).  Man oh man are those donut holes sooooooo good!


A little story time after a wonderful celebration :)


I hope Libby had a nice time at her shower and hope she enjoys all those presents!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment