Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A couple things...

Gallie had not 1, but 2 babysitters yesterday - Quinn (15) and her sister Phoebe (10).  She was pretty wound up when I got home - the girls dressed her up, painted her nails, and gave her a ton of attention all day - she was on cloud nine!  It was pretty cold out, but they went out long enough to make this cute little snowman!


This was taken going over the pass on Saturday.  It was fine that day, but we did have to put the chains on coming home - it was a long night!  I think the trees look really pretty though.


Gallie all dressed up in the dress she got from Grandma D'j for Christmas.  She loves that dress and has wore it like 5 times already!


Gallie's fish tail braid - I've had a lot of friends ask me how to do it... it's super easy so I think I might do a tutorial soon?


The twins.  Josh flew in from Chicago for the funeral so they got to spend a little time together.


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment