Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dance'n the week away!

Dance camp is going GREAT! I can't believe how much fun she's having. We will definitely have to enroll her in ballet class this fall :) Today she asked me to take a really long time with my grocery shopping so I would be late and she could spend more time with her teachers!

Monday
Wednesday


"Step Tiger" jazz move :)


On Friday they will have a little performance for the parents - can't wait to see it!




*****************************************
After camp today we made homemade dog biscuits for Gallie to give to Nanny (my mom and dad's dog). It was fun as usually to bake, but boy did they smell bad! They turned out great (I think), but we'll see if the dog will eat them :)


She had to change her clothes in between due to the 10 lbs of flour that ended up on her :)

And one other thing... here is a cute little dress that Molly made Gallie out of a vintage child's slip. She dyed it and added embelishments and the horse print. I will have to post the adult slip dresses she has made - REALLY cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment