Sunday, April 17, 2011

Over the weekend...

There was SUN! It was still chilly (50 degrees! 10 degrees below normal for this time of year!), but was nice to get outside. On Saturday we spent the first 1/2 of the day doing a little spring cleaning... even Callie helped and I think she had fun doing it :) Then we went downtown and walked around for awhile... saw some bunnies and chicks, checked out a new toy store (she's not allowed to ask for toys, but she can and did add things to her birthday/Christmas list!), did a couple errands, and took a walk down by the water.


Gallie and I were wearing our matching shoes! I love Saltwater Sandles :)


On Sunday Caleb went to Seattle for a wedding and Gallie and I went to church then out to my mom's for the afternoon. Then we came home and played and ate dinner. She awoke at 6:30 a.m. both days this weekend, so it was early to bed for her tonight!!! Man, I'm tired! But had a nice weekend :) The next two weeks are going to be VERY busy!



Her doll's name is Rapunzel Taylor Swift. Don't even think about stealing that name for your kids!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment