Friday, February 11, 2011

Survey Time!

Lacey



1. Favorite TV show right now - Bones, Mad Men, and Castle
2. Favorite TV show of all time - Friends
3. Dream job - stay at home mother/professional blogaholic
4. Chore you despise - grocery shopping
5. Guilty pleasure -Mountain Dew
6. Favorite midnight snack - sea salt & vinegar chips
7. Favorite movie of all time - Almost Famous
8. Favorite recent movie - It's Complicated
9. Favorite article(s) of clothing - skinny ankle jeans and plain colored t-shirts
10. Favorite book - don't like to read books, only magazines
11. Who would you like to join at dinner - Kath Eats and Taylor Swift (for Gallie)
12. Dream vacation - France & Italy
13. Movie your spouse loves that physically hurts you to watch - Primer
14. Hobby you wish you had time to start - Yoga
15. Something that annoys you - People (person) placing garbage on the counter... 6 inches from the garbage can. And that same people placing dirty clothes right beside the laundry basket.
16. Something that makes you really happy - Gallie
17. Wish I could buy my wardrobe at - JCrew
18. Something you want to accomplish in the next year - Convince my job to let me work part time
19. People may think I'm crazy because - I have about 20 different sponges and freak if they are used to clean the wrong thing
20. Something really great about me - I like helping people (I take after my mom... except she is way nicer than me)
21. Fond childhood memory - My grandma bringing me a tea cup and saucer with a sip of pop and a gummy worm before bed when we were living with her while our house was being built. I do that for Gallie now... minus the pop.
22. Favorite holdiay and why - Labor Day because it's always warm.
23. Something you're looking forward to - Disneyland with Caleb and Gallie!!!
24. Cartoon you secretly like - Clifford the Big Red Dog
25. Favorite children's book - Love You Forever


Caleb


1. Favorite TV show right now - Dexter (or Mad Men for lighting and prod design)
2. Favorite TV show of all time - Seinfeld
3. Dream job - Filmmaker
4. Chore you despise - All of them
5. Guilty pleasure - McSkillet Burrito (I know, disgusting)
6. Favorite midnight snack - Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips
7. Favorite movie of all time - Fight Club
8. Favorite recent movie - Red Riding Trilogy (Can't decide which one)
9. Favorite article(s) of clothing - Blue button up shirt with blue skinny tie
10. Favorite book - The Adventures of Kaviler and Clay
11. Who would you like to join at dinner - David Fincher, George Clooney and David Gordon Green
12. Dream vacation - England, France, Spain and ending in Italy
13. Movie your spouse loves that physically hurts you to watch - Never Been Kissed
14. Hobby you wish you had time to start - Yoga
15. Something that annoys you - People talking on their speaker phone in public
16. Something that makes you really happy - My gals, everyday
17. Wish I could buy my wardrobe at - J. Crew or the Mad Men store
18. Something you want to accomplish in the next year - I want to make another feature film
19. People may think I'm crazy because - I love working.
20. Something really great about me - nothing really, my gals are though.
21. Fond childhood memory - Finding Josh at Grannie's house
22. Favorite holdiay and why - Christmas because I love to see gal open gifts.
23. Something you're looking forward to - Disneyland with the family this spring
24. Cartoon you secretly like - SuperWhy
25. Favorite children's book - Hop on Pop or Sneetches...can't decide.


Survey of an almost 4 year-old coming soon!!!

1 comment: