Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Summer is unofficially over... and Gallie was sick for the last weekend of it. I heard that once she starts school she will be sick every three weeks - well I guess they were right. She came down with a cold the day after her first day. I hope the trend doesn't continue!

We didn't end up doing too much. She was feeling better Sunday, and the weather was somewhat decent, so we went to my mom and dad's for a bbq. The girls played in the play house and took wagon rides - and roasted mallows! It was a nice relaxing day.



Today we decided to set up Gallie's really big girl bed. It was Molly's bed when she was younger. It is a little taller than we were anticipating so I will be going to Target tomorrow to puchase a rail - and we had to add a step stool. She loves it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment