Sunday, December 16, 2012

Over the weekend...

Gallie's advent calendar activity #14 was to make a gingerbread house!  She says this was her favorite activity so far - hmmm... I wonder why???  We had a really fun time making it together.  After lunch she got to pick 3 candies off the house for a treat :)




Activity #15 was to watch a movie and sleep under the Christmas tree!  Earlier that day was Ayden's 1st birthday party - it was Yo Gabba Gabba theme (I have never seen that show, but it looks weird).  Gallie and Lily had fun opening all of Ayden's presents for him :)


Activity #16 was to go out to breakfast with Mommy and Daddy!  None of us wanted to get dressed that early so we ordered breakfast to go and Caleb picked it up at the little cafe down the street.  Gallie got french toast and Caleb and I shared biscuits and gravy.  It was fun.

Then, this afternoon was our second birthday party of the weekend - Lily's 4th mermaid party!  The kids got to swim, which was VERY exciting!  They had so much fun - I wish I could take Gallie swimming more often - she just loves it!



Really, really good treats!!!



I can't believe Christmas is in 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment