Sunday, October 14, 2012

San Diego

This past weekend, we went on a little getaway to San Diego.  We really love it there - I could definitely see myself living there... especially after getting off the plane coming home and getting smacked in the face with 30 mph rain wind!  We took Gallie to Legoland on Friday and spent Saturday in Old Town (favorite place in San Diego!) and Balboa Park.  The highlight for Caleb and I was eating at In & Out... twice!  We had a really great time together in the sun!

First school house in San Diego, Old Town.


Legoland!  Gallie had a blast - she especially loved the rollercoasters!



Balboa Park Lagoon - turtle watching.


Old Town family photo.




The COOLEST home store!  I wish I had $5000 to spend there!







She could have spent all day in this fountain :)


Caleb's favorite part of Legoland was all of the landmarks made of legos - it was honestly pretty amazing that people made these.


Gallie's highlight of the trip - they had every old fashion candy imaginable!



This is how excited she gets for the fast rides!


Carousel at the zoo.  They had tiny horses for tiny kids - it was really cute - I've never seen that before.


Hold on!  I do actually hold onto her because some rides are so fast I feel like she will fly out!




No comments:

Post a Comment