Saturday, May 7, 2011

San Diego!

We spent Friday exploring San Diego... which we also LOVED! I really think I would like living there :) First we went to Old Town - it was so fun! I had one of the best tacos I've ever had (nothing can beat the ones we had from a little stand on the side of the road in Mexico!) and Gallie loved going through all of the little shops... especially the old time candy store :) Caleb and I did too though - black licorice caramels!!!*

The second 1/2 of the day we went to Balboa park (that place is huge!) and the ZOO! The zoo was really fun, but we only made it through about 30% of it since we got there kind of late. We did see all of Gallie favorites, though - Lions, Polar Bears, and Cheetahs.






*Confession - I got my mom a variety of delish caramels to go with her Mother's Day gift... but I ate every single one last night! Sorry mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment