Monday, October 25, 2010

Over the weekend...

We were actually pretty busy this weekend, but I didn't bring my camera anywhere! On Friday night we stayed in and made pizza and watched a movie - Jungle Book 2. Saturday we went to Seattle to Callie's friend Ady's house to wish her happy birthday. Then that evening we went to Grandpa Mike's pumpkin carving party. It was a fun day, but we were very tired when we got home! On Sunday Callie and I went to a girl's sleepover at my mom's.

Since I don't have any pictures, I thought I would post a recap of past Halloween costumes to lead up to the big day this weekend!

8 months old: Monkey


1 year old: Clifford the Big Red Dog (no actual photo of her in the costume because she refused to put it on after I paid a fortune for it!) Here is a pumpkin patch picture instead.


2 years old: Jesse the Cowgirl


3 years old: ???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment